Get reward ready by pooling your family's Velocity Points or Velocity Points and Status Credits.
- Create a Family Pool to fast track your way to the next reward
- Pool up to 6 family members (4 children under the age of 18 and 2 adults 18 years or older, living under the same roof)
- Remember you can always add, change or opt out of Family Points Pooling from My Velocity.
I want to pool to
How to get your pool set up
You'll need your family members to join your family pool.
Get your family to log in to their My Velocity & nominate to send their Points or Points and Status Credits to you.
Any Points or Points and Status Credits they earn after this will be transferred directly to your account.
To swap from Points & Status Credits to just Points, or just Points to Points & Status Credits,
you'll need to set up Family Points Pooling again.
Set up Family Points Pooling again
Choose what you want to pool
Keep on top of your pool
- Check with your contributors to see if they have any current Points to transfer via Family Points Transfer
- Contributors can be any age. All eligible Points can be pooled directly to you.
- Keep your address up to date, as contributors will be removed if their address is different to yours.
- Ensure there are no more than 2 adults (over the age of 18) and 4 children under the age of 18 in a pool.
- Please note that the addition and removal of members to a family pool must always be made from the contributor's account.
Is someone in your pool turning 18?
If you already have 2 adults in your Family Pool and a child turns 18, they will automatically be removed from the Pool.
If you are under 18, and there are already 2 adults in your Family Pool, when you turn 18 the entire Pool will be discontinued.
Please note: We check Family Pools each night to ensure all members are still eligible.