Terms & Conditions:
1. Earn rates are correct as at 28 May 2018 and are subject to change. Flights are governed by the operating carrier's terms and conditions, which can be viewed on the operating carrier's websites. Members travelling on Upgraded fares purchased with Points or any other subsidised means of Upgrades on Virgin Australia or our partner airlines will earn Points based on originally purchased fare classes. Check the Velocity Terms and Conditions for details about earning Points.
2. Members who travel on Delta Air Lines Comfort+ S class will earn 1.25 Velocity Points per mile from 7 June 2019. Prior to this date Delta Air Lines marketed class S was classified as Economy Class and Members earned 1 Velocity Points per mile.
3. Members who travel on Delta Air Lines Premium Select (P, A, G classes) will earn 1.25 Velocity Points per mile from 16 April 2019. Prior to this date Delta Air Lines marketed classes P, A, G were classified as First Class and Members earned 2 Velocity Points per mile.
4. Base Points refers to the minimum number of Points that can be earned for an eligible activity or transaction by a Red member.
5. Subject to availability. Find out more about requesting a Delta Comfort+ upgrade.