Earn Velocity Points with FlyPelican
Redeem your velocity points for up to $60 to spend on fuel or in store
EARN VELOCITY POINTS WITH FLYPELICAN
Velocity is proud to partner with FlyPelican, a domestic airline servicing areas of regional NSW such as Newcastle, Mudgee, Dubbo and more.
Our partnership allows you to earn Velocity Points on eligible fare classes operated and marketed by FlyPelican. Book a flight to one of Fly Pelicans many domestic destinations and start earning Velocity Points.
HOW MANY VELOCITY POINTS WILL I EARN?
Earn Points per $ spent when you travel domestically in an eligible fare class operated and marketed by FlyPelican (with a FP flight number1).
The number of Velocity Points you earn with Flypelican is based on the fare class you are traveling and dollars spent on the ticket, so the higher your fare type, the more Points you earn1.
To ensure you earn Velocity Points make sure you enter your Velocity membership number when making your booking or call the FlyPelican contact centre directly or present you Velocity card at check in.
||Points earn rate per dollar Spent
||2 Points per $1
||1.75 Points per $1
||1.5 Points per $1
||1 Point per $1
Velocity Points and Status Credits cannot be earned on:
- PelConnex Q fares are ineligible for earn
- FlyPelican flights between Newcastle and Adelaide are ineligible for earn
- Velocity Points cannot be earned on any ancillary fees purchased in conjunction with the fare or any zero priced fares
- Status Credits and Tier Points cannot be earned with FlyPelican
- There are no reward seats on FlyPelican
- FlyPelican are not an alliance partner of Virgin Australia. Booking with FlyPelican does not grant access to Virgin Australia lounges or through-checked baggage.
CLaim missing points
To ensure you automatically earn Velocity Points on your eligible travel, add your Velocity membership number to your booking prior to travel. You can add your Velocity membership number when you book your flight or call the airline directly to get it added to your booking or present your Velocity membership card at check-in.
It can take up to 14 days after your flight for your Points to be added to your Account.
Flown recently and missing some Points?
If your Points have not been credited after 14 days, or if you forgot to add your Velocity mebership number prior to travelling, you can sumbit a missing Points claim by logging into your Velocity Account and following the steps provided.
1. Earn rates are correct as at 28 May 2018 and are subject to change. Flights are governed by the operating carrier's terms and conditions, which can be viewed on the operating carrier's websites. Members travelling on Upgraded fares purchased with Points or any other subsidised means of Upgrades on Virgin Australia or our partner airlines will earn Points based on originally purchased fare classes. Check the Velocity Terms and Conditions for details about earning Points.