UP TO 120,000 BONUS POINTS*
Receive a $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher and earn Points on Eligible Transactions with the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card. Spend criteria and T&Cs apply. Ends 2 September 2018.
Grab 3 free gold medal Shiraz with Virgin Wines
Buy a case of 12 wines for $139.99, plus free delivery and you’ll receive 3,000 bonus Points** and 3 Points per $1 spent. Hurry, grab this offer before it ends. T&Cs apply.
Credit card, banking and insurance offers
Seriously Rewarding Credit Cards
Explore the range of Virgin Money Cards. Earn up to 120,000 Velocity Bonus Points on the High Flyer Card. Earn Points on everyday spend. Spend Criteria & T&Cs apply*.
LIFE INSURANCE AND INCOME PROTECTION
Purchase Virgin Life Insurance or Income Protection by 31 August 2018 & new eligible customers receive 25,000 Velocity Points. $80 min monthly premium & T&Cs apply**.
Car and hotel offers
BOOK hotels using points
For a limited time the minimum Velocity Points required to redeem for hotels has been reduced from 4,000 points to only 2,000 points. Plus earn 3 Points per dollar on the plus pay.~
shop, wine and dine offers
HOLIDAY AND TRAVEL
Earn Double Points with Jetpets
Transporting your pet has never been easier with Jetpets - Australia's leading pet travel experts and worldwide service provider for transporting pets around the corner or around the world.
For a limited time you can earn 6 Points per $1 spent on all bookings made with Jetpets on a Virgin Australia service between 9 July and 29 July 2018*.
everyday essentials offers
FEATURED OFFERS Terms and conditions
^Westpac: End 30 September 2018. $395 annual package fee, exclusions & T&C's apply. Credit provider Westpac Banking Corporation Limited ACL No: 233714
*Virgin Money credit cards offer terms and conditions:
60,000 bonus Velocity Points offer is available to new approved Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card account holders who apply by 2 September 2018. The 20,000 bonus Velocity Points will be awarded for every month $1,500 or more is spent on Eligible Transaction for 3 months from card approval. Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges and government related transactions. Government related transactions include transactions with government or semi-government entities, or relating to services provided by or in connection with government (for example but not limited to transactions made at Australia Post, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, council rates, motor registries, tolls, parking stations and meters, fares on public transport, fines and court related costs). See Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full definition. Credit Card application must be submitted through this page or by calling 1300 771 634 and indicating that you would like the Flyer Card 60,000 Velocity Points offer. Points will be credited to the Primary Cardholders Velocity Account up to 60 days after the qualifying purchases. To earn and redeem Velocity Points there must be an active Velocity Frequent Flyer Membership linked to the Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card account. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. This offer can't be used in conjunction with other Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Point promotions or offers. Offer is not available to existing Virgin Money Credit Card holders (including upgrades).
120,000 bonus Velocity Points offer is available to new approved Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card account holders who apply by 2 September 2018. 40,000 bonus Velocity Points will be awarded for every month $3,000 or more is spent on Eligible Transactions for 3 months from card approval. Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges and government related transactions. Government related transactions include transactions with government or semi-government entities, or relating to services provided by or in connection with government (for example but not limited to transactions made at Australia Post, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, council rates, motor registries, tolls, parking stations and meters, fares on public transport, fines and court related costs). See Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full definition. Credit Card application must be submitted through this page or by calling 1300 771 634 and indicating that you would like the High Flyer Card 120,000 Velocity Points offer. Points will be credited to the Primary Cardholders Velocity Account up to 60 days after the qualifying purchases. To earn and redeem Velocity Points there must be an active Velocity Frequent Flyer Membership linked to the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card account. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. This offer can't be used in conjunction with other Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Point promotions or offers. Offer is not available to existing Virgin Money Credit Card holders (including upgrades).
The Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer and High Flyer Cards Gift Voucher benefit is available to Primary Cardholders only and provides one Virgin Australia Gift Voucher to the value of $129 (AUD) each year. You will become eligible for your $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher 30 days after card approval in your first year and 30 days after your card anniversary thereafter provided you have made a retail purchase as the Primary Cardholder in the 2 months prior to requesting your voucher, your account is active and in good order and you are a Velocity Frequent Flyer Member. See Terms & conditions for full details.
**Virgin Money, Life Insurance and Income Protection offer Terms and Conditions:
Applications subject to acceptance. Cover limits, exclusions and conditions apply. Premiums vary depending on personal circumstances and generally increase with age and cover.
This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of this information, having regard to your personal financial situation, needs and objectives as well as the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide available on Virgin Money website before deciding whether to buy or continuing to hold this product.
25,000 Velocity Points Offer is available to new approved customers who take out a Virgin Life Insurance or Virgin Income Protection Insurance policy. The campaign period is 1 May – 31 August 2018. To qualify for this offer, your minimum monthly premium must not be less than $80 per month per policy. To receive the Velocity Points the qualifying premium must remain the same or be of greater value and all premiums must be paid and up to date during the qualifying period. The qualifying period is 6 months following the commencement date of the policy. Points will be credited to the eligible Velocity account up to 30 days after the qualifying period in a single lump sum offering. Offer is only available when a valid Velocity number is provided at the time of application. In order to receive the Velocity Points the policyholder’s name must match the Velocity name and account number provided. If the policy is issued in more than one name, then only one person may be nominated for receiving the Velocity Points. This offer is valid for policies purchased and commenced within the campaign period. This offer is subject to change or removal at the discretion of Virgin Money. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply. If you’re not a Velocity member you can join Velocity for free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Life Insurance or Virgin Income Protection offers, is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable. Offer is not available to existing Virgin Life Insurance or Virgin Income Protection customers (including renewals).
Virgin Income Protection promoted by Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 75 103 478 897, authorised representative No 280884 of Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 51 113 285 395 AFSL 286869, and distributed by TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. St Andrew's Insurance (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 89 075 044 656 AFSL 239649 issues the Involuntary Unemployment Cover. All other benefits insured by TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848. For information about Virgin Money, TAL & St Andrew's please see the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide.
The financial services material on this page has been prepared by Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 51 113 285 395 AFSL 286869 and not by VFF. VFF does not hold an Australian financial services licence to provide financial product advice and does not exercise control over the content of the document. VFF does not take responsibility for any financial product advice contained in this document.
^^Virgin Money, Super offer Terms and Conditions:
Velocity Points are available to new and existing Virgin Money Super customers. 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point will be awarded for every $5 of Net Super contribution during the Points Earn Period. The maximum number of Velocity Points you may earn in respect of any financial year is 250,000 Velocity Points. The number of Velocity Points Virgin Money will allocate to you for a Points Earn Period is based on the net contributions in your Virgin Money Super account during that period. Points are allocated to your account approximately 3½ months after the Points Period end. See Virgin Money’s Super Engagement Program Page for more details. To be eligible to earn Velocity Points for a given Points Earn Period, you must be a member of Virgin Money Super on the relevant Points Issue Date, you must have updated your Virgin Money Super account with your Velocity membership number, name and surname before the last business day of the relevant Points Earn Period; you must have had a superannuation guarantee contribution or a voluntary contribution received into your Virgin Money Super account during the relevant Points Earn Period and you must be an individual who is an Australian permanent resident or citizen and you must be an active member of Velocity Frequent Flyer. You must not have made a rollover out of your Virgin Money Super account in the 18 months before the relevant Points Issue Date.
Before you rollover or consolidate your superannuation, you should check to see if insurance or other benefits will be impacted or lost. Some funds may also charge withdrawal or exit fees. You should consider our Product Disclosure Statement . Please note this information does not constitute personal financial product advice, and you may wish to consult your financial adviser before making a decision about whether Virgin Money Super fits your objectives, financial situation and needs. If you are considering making voluntary contributions into your Virgin Money Super account, you should consider your personal circumstances, the impact of such contributions to your contribution caps, as well as associated taxation issues before making any decision on making voluntary contributions. Concessional tax rates do not apply on contributions which exceed government contribution limits. See the ‘How Super is Taxed’ section of the Virgin Money Super Product Guide and the contribution fact sheet on our website for more information about contribution types and limits.
This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. As we don't know your financial needs we can’t advise if Virgin Money Super will suit you. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement, Product Guide, Insurance Guide and Financial Services Guide before taking any action in relation to your superannuation.
It is very important to note that superannuation is generally a long term investment. Past investment performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and should never be the sole factor considered when selecting a fund.
Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 51 113 285 395 (Virgin Money) provides and operates Virgin Money's Super Engagement Program. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity Frequent Flyer issues Velocity Points on instruction from Virgin Money. Velocity is not responsible for the material in this document and does not hold an AFSL. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Virgin Money reserves the right to change or withdraw Virgin Money’s Super Engagement Program at any time in line with the Virgin Money Super Engagement Program Terms & Conditions.
Virgin Money Super is a plan in the Mercer Super Trust ABN 19 905 422 981. Virgin Money Super is issued by Mercer Superannuation (Australia) Limited (MSAL) ABN 79 004 717 533 AFSL 235906 as trustee of the Mercer Super Trust. For more information about Virgin Money Super, please refer to the PDS which is available free of charge on our website or by calling the Customer Care team on 1300 652 770.
The financial services material on this webpage has been prepared by Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 51 113 285 395 AFSL 286869 and not by Velocity Frequent Flyer (VFF). VFF does not hold an Australian financial services licence to provide financial product advice and does not exercise control over the financial services content of this webpage. VFF does not take responsibility for any financial product advice contained on this webpage.
~~OnMarket offer terms and conditions: The standard earn rate is 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point per A$4 spent when they purchase shares through the OnMarket online Initial Public Offering platform. Existing OnMarket members are ineligible to join this program. Only the member that has registered the investor profile in which the securities are acquired is entitled to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. To accrue Velocity Frequent Flyer Points you must have entered your Velocity Frequent Flyer number when you joined OnMarket and prior to placing your first bid. Your member name must have the same first name and surname attached to it as your Velocity Frequent Flyer account in order to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
In the event that you incorrectly enter your Velocity Frequent Flyer number or if your OnMarket member first name or last name do not match that of your Velocity Frequent Flyer account, OnMarket will not retrospectively apply Velocity Frequent Flyer Points earned on securities acquired during the period when the members first name and last name did not match the Velocity Frequent Flyer account. Ensuring that OnMarket member and Velocity Frequent Flyer details match and are correct is the sole responsibility of the members participating in the offer.
Allow up to 30 business days for your Velocity Frequent Flyer Points to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account. OnMarket reserves the right to terminate or vary the offer of points and its participation in the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at any time, without notice. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
#SocietyOne offer terms and condition: Apply for a personal loan with SocietyOne and accept a loan offer by 30 June 2018.
##American Express Velocity Platinum Card Offer terms and conditions: Cards are offered, issued and administered by American Express Australia Limited. Credit provided by American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No.291313. ®Registered Trademark of American Express Company. Applicants must be 18 years of age or over, and reside in Australia. American Express income and credit approval criteria apply. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. All interest rates are quoted as an Annual Percentage Rate. All information, including fee, charges and interest rates, is correct as at 11 May 2018 and are subject to change.
Offer only available to new American Express Card Members who apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on their new Card in the first 3 months from the Card approval date. Card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion cardholders are eligible for this offer (cards issued by: Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, National Australia Bank, Westpac Banking Corporation). Eligible purchases do not include cash advances, interest, balance transfers, fees and charges for traveller’s cheques and foreign currencies. 50,000 Velocity Bonus Points will be awarded to the eligible Card Member's account 8-10 weeks after the spend criteria has been met. This advertised offer is not applicable or valid in conjunction with any other advertised or promotional offer.
For further information, view the American Express Velocity Platinum Card Benefits Terms and Conditions.
~Petinsurance Offer Terms and Conditions: Apply for a new petinsurance.com.au policy between 1 June 2018 and 30 June 2018 and, if your application is accepted, you will receive 9 Velocity Points per $1 spent on premiums paid in the first year of the policy. The Velocity Points earned on the first premium payment will appear in your account 90 days after the policy commencement date. After this time, Points will appear in your Velocity account within 37 days of your premium payment being made (either fortnightly, monthly or annually depending on the method of payment). The policy must remain current and not be in arrears of any outstanding premiums in order for Velocity Points to be awarded. This promotion is available to Velocity Frequent Flyer members only. If you’re not a member, you can join for free here. Existing policy holders are not eligible for this offer.
After the first year of the policy Velocity Frequent Flyer Members earn a standard rate of 3 Velocity Points per $1 spent on premiums paid. Petinsurance.com.au is general insurance issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ACN 090 584 473; AFSL 241436) (Hollard); is promoted by Pet Insurance Pty Ltd (ACN 607 160 930; AR 1234944) (PIPL); is distributed by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (ACN 601 408 824) (Velocity); and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 075 949 923; AFSL 420183) (PetSure). PIPL is an authorised representative of PetSure.
Any advice provided is general only, has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be right for you. Consequently, before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain and consider the product disclosure statement (PDS) available at petinsurance.com.au in deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold Pet Insurance.
The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply.
^Thrifty offer terms and conditions: Rent a Thrifty passenger vehicle from the following vehicle groups, Compact Auto to Intermediate Auto, Intermediate Auto to Standard Auto, Standard Auto to Full-Size, Full Size to Premium Full Size and receive double points. These vehicles are subject to availability at the time of collection. Valid for bookings made between 23 March 2018 to 25 August 2018. Valid for Travel between 19 April 2018 to 30 August 2018. Minimum 5 days rental. Available at the following locations Adelaide Airport, Adelaide City, Artarmon, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane City, Brookvale, Bundaberg, Bundaberg Airport, Cairns, Canberra City, Domain – Sydney, Emerald Airport, Gladstone Airport, Hervey Bay, Hervey Bay Airport, Hobart, Hobart City, Hornsby, Launceston, Launceston City, Maryborough, Melbourne City, Melbourne Airport, Perth Airport, Perth City, Port Douglas, Rockhampton Airport, Sydney Airport, Sydney City, Sydney Darlinghurst, Thangool Airport, Williamtown Airport. This offer is only available for bookings made through cartrawler.virginaustralia.com. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer, coupon, corporate discounted rate or for existing bookings. Drivers must meet the standard age, driver's licence and credit requirements of Thrifty. Excess charges will apply for items such as Credit Card Surcharges and optional extras including one way fee, young driver fee, additional driver fee, Baby seat, Booster seat, Stroller, GPS units, Prepaid Fuel, Excess Reduction products and Snow Pass. All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. The Velocity Member Terms and Conditions apply.
*Europcar offer terms and conditions: Double Points offer available for bookings made between 1 January 2018 and 15 December 2018 for travel between 15 January 2018 and 15 December 2018. Minimum length of rental is 5 days. Maximum length of rental must not exceed 28 days. The 'Double Points' promotional Code (PC) number 52114704 must be quoted at the time of reservation at a Europcar counter or by calling 1300 136 737 to redeem the offer. The promotional code (PC) number 52114704 is not required for online bookings via virginaustralia.com/cars. Valid at participating locations across Australia and New Zealand. Vehicles subject to availability. Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply. An online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick up applies. Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads. Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres in metropolitan areas for up to 14 days, 200km per day for rentals in Country areas and 100km per day in Remote areas including all locations in the Northern Territory. For prestige vehicles 1-29 days 200 kms free per day, 30+ days 100 kms free per day with additional kilometres charged per kilometre. If there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. For more information refer to the “Terms and Conditions of Rental". Points are earned on the base cost (total time and kilometres) of rentals in Australia and New Zealand. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
#Langham Hotels & Resorts terms and conditions: Double Velocity Points, hotel credit and complimentary basic WIFI is available for all room types (standard, club and suite) at Best Available Rate, with direct bookings at participating properties from 15 June 2018 to 30 September 2018. One night non-refundable deposit is required. The offer is valid for the "Club & Suite Indulgence" package with promotion code "VAMY18CS" quoted only. The offer is valid for the "Linger Longer" package with promotion code "VAMY18LL" quoted only. Hotel credit must be spent in the hotel during the stay period, and is non-transferrable, cannot be redeemed for cash or accrued. Earn rate is 6 Velocity Points per dollar for properties inside Australia and 2000 Points per stay (regardless of nights stayed) for properties outside Australia. Please quote your Velocity membership number upon reservation and present your Velocity membership card upon check-in for Points credit. Only one Velocity member who checks in under his/her name will earn Points up to a maximum of 2,000 Points per room booking, in accordance with the terms of the program within 6-8 weeks from check-out date. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. In case of dispute, Langham Hospitality Group reserves the final right of decision. Langham Hospitality Group reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
~~Flybuys: Velocity Frequent Flyer members must link their Velocity membership to their flybuys household to transfer their flybuys points to Velocity Points. Only one Velocity membership can be linked to a flybuys household at any one time. For the promotional period between 16 July to 31 July 2018, linked households may transfer a minimum of 2,000 flybuys points (equivalent to 870 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points) per redemption and receive 15% bonus Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. No fractions of Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be allocated, only whole Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. A maximum of 138,000 flybuys points (equivalent to 60,030 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points) may be transferred for Velocity Frequent Flyer Points per household, per calendar year. flybuys points can only be transferred in increments of 2,000. Visit flybuys.com.au/transfer to transfer flybuys points. flybuys points transferred for Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be credited to the linked Velocity account.
Standard flybuys Terms and Conditions apply to the collection of flybuys points. Standard Velocity Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions apply once points are transferred to Velocity Frequent Flyer.
**Virgin Wines: Offer is available to Velocity members only and ends 31 August 2018 or while stocks last. This is not a Discovery Club wine plan offer. Valid for one promotional case and 3 free bottles of Peter Lehmann The Antiquus Barossa Shiraz per Velocity member only. $91.99 discount applies to 12 reds case wines worth in total $231.98, reduced to $139.99 (delivered free). RRP of the whites only case is $225.94 reduced to $139.99 (delivered free) RRP of the Mixed only Case is $231.98, reduced to $139.99 (delivered free). Most orders are fulfilled within a week but please allow a few extra days if you live in a remote area. Order acceptance and the contract between you and us will only be formed on the dispatch to you of the product(s) ordered. Orders will not be accepted from (nor will wine be delivered to) anyone under the age of 18 years. If a wine becomes unavailable, a similar wine of equal or greater value will be supplied. If you are unhappy with the substitute we’ll refund you. Normal retail prices are provided by the wineries. Unfortunately due to rising postage costs from our carriers, we are now unable to ship to the Northern Territory and we do not deliver to parcel lockers. All our wines are covered by our guarantee - if you don’t like a wine for any reason, Virgin Wines will refund you and arrange to collect the wine as quickly as possible. All purchases are subject to the Virgin Wines Terms & Conditions available here or call us on 1300 712 870.
Velocity members must provide their Velocity membership number at the time of purchase to earn Points. Bonus Points will be credited to your account within 30 days of purchase. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
*Laithwaite's Wine People offer terms and conditions: Offer available while stocks last. This offer is valid from 19 March until 30 June 2018 (“Promotion Period”) and limited to one per Velocity member. Valid for new customers only. Three bottles of RedHeads Nobs and Snobs Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon per household. Order acceptance and the contract between you and us will only be formed on the dispatch to you of the product(s) ordered. Orders not accepted (nor will wine be delivered to) persons under the age of 18 years. Most orders are fulfilled within a week but please allow a few extra days if you live in a remote area. Unfortunately due to rising postage costs from our carriers, we are now unable to ship to the Northern Territory and we do not deliver to parcel lockers. If a wine becomes unavailable, a similar wine of greater value may be supplied. If you are unhappy with the substitute we’ll refund you. The Wine Handbook will only be sent to new customers. $107 saving is off normal retail prices of the reds case only as provided by the wineries. All our wines are covered by our guarantee – if you don’t like a wine for any reason Wine People will refund you and arrange to collect the wine. Please see our full Terms and Conditions of Sale available here: winepeople.com.au/terms or call us on 1300 762 832. Fulfilled by Wine People Pty Ltd (licence no. 514 00724, LIQP770016550) 90 Chalk Hill Rd, McLaren Vale SA 5171.
Velocity Terms & Conditions: Velocity Members must provide their Velocity Membership Number at the time of purchase to earn Points. Velocity Points are earned on the cost of wine only (excluding shipping). Base Points and bonus Points will be credited to your account within 30 days. Velocity membership terms and conditions apply.
~flybuys offer terms and conditions: Velocity Frequent Flyer members must link their Velocity membership to their flybuys household to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits. In non-promotional periods, the earn rate for Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits will be 1 Status Credit for every $100 spent (including GST) each calendar month in total across Coles, Coles Online, Liquorland and First Choice Liquor. No part Status Credits will be allocated, only whole Status Credits per $100 spend. The Velocity Frequent Flyer member linked to the flybuys program membership (as at the end of the calendar month) will be awarded the Status Credits. The nominated linked member may earn up to a maximum of 10 Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits per calendar month. Spend excludes tobacco and tobacco related products, charity donations and gift card purchases. Please allow up to 2 weeks after the end of each calendar month for your Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits to be credited. Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits will not appear on your flybuys statement; see your Velocity account for your total Status Credit balance. Velocity members also need to fly on Virgin Australia marketed flights to earn Eligible Sectors in addition to Status Credits to upgrade or maintain a new level of membership. Find out more about the Status Credit and Eligible Sector requirements for Velocity membership levels. Standard flybuys Terms and Conditions apply to the collection of flybuys points.
Standard flybuys Terms and Conditions apply to the collection of flybuys points.
Standard Velocity Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions apply once points are transferred to Velocity Frequent Flyer.
**Velocity Daily Promotions - Game of Chance Velocity Daily Hong Kong Giveaway Competition Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are Velocity Frequent Flyer members and 18 years or older except employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families (Entrants). The promoter is Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (ACN 601 408 824) of registered address 56 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills, Queensland 4006.
3. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this promotion.
4. If you’re not a member of Velocity Frequent Flyer, you can join for free at https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/Joinfree/
5. The promotion commences at 12:01 am AEDT on Tuesday 3 April 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm AEDT on 30 June 2018 (Promotion Period).
6. Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion with every Eligible Transaction they make with Velocity Daily during the Promotion Period. To complete an Eligible Transaction, Entrants must:
i. enrol an eligible Australian Visa card in accordance with the instructions on the Velocity Daily website in the Velocity Daily Program;
ii. use their enrolled Visa card to pay for their purchase at participating merchants; and
iii. Select CREDIT or the payWave option when they complete their purchase.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, an Eligible Australian Visa card is an active Visa Debit card, Credit card or Pre-paid card which has been issued in Australia. Visa branded Gift cards or cards that have expired, or been cancelled are excluded from this competition.
8. Transactions made using an eligible card before your card is activated or purchases made using CHEQUE or SAVINGS will not be considered Eligible Transactions.
9. Entrants will not receive entries in the following circumstances:
a. If they cancel their Velocity Daily account during the Promotion Period;
b. If a transaction is fully- refunded or reversed within 30 days of the purchase, you will not earn Points on that transaction. Partial refunds will still count as an Eligible Transaction and count as one entry into the competition.;
c. If the enrolled Visa card expires, is cancelled or is unenrolled during the Promotion.
10. To be Eligible for the Promotion, Entrants must ensure their Velocity account contains either a valid contact number or email address.
11. There is only one prize (two flights for two people), however multiple Eligible Transactions can be made during the Promotion Period which results in extra entries.
12. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or mislead entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
13. If you enter the promotion but no longer wish to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from the Promotion.
14. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrants responsibility and may vary.
C. Drawing winners
15. The draw will be conducted at 15:00 pm AEST on Friday 10th August 2018 at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW 2250.
16. Once the winner has been contacted, the winner may be announced on Velocity’s website www.velocityfrequentflyer.com.au after 12 pm AEDT two business (2) days after the draw has occurred. The Winners will be notified after 12 pm AEDT on Tuesday 14th August 2018 directly by phone and email where further contact information and details may be requested including, but not limited to, full name, phone number, email address and residential address.
17. If the prize is not claimed by Wednesday 26th September 2018, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted on Friday 28th September in accordance with the dates and times specified in Clause 15 at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW 2250.
18. A redrawn winner will be notified by phone within in two (2) days of the draw, and in writing within seven (7) days of the draw. The name and address of the re-draw Winner will be published on the Velocity website on or after Friday 7th September 2018.
19. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded with the relevant clause of the Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
20. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussion or correspondence with be entered in to.
21. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
22. The prize pool consists of:
a. Two (2) return Economy Class flight for two (2) people flying Virgin Australia departing from Sydney or Melbourne to Hong Kong. Valued at up to $2000.00. Flights will be Virgin Australian operated and subject to availability at the time of booking. If you are not located in Melbourne or Sydney, you will be responsible for any other costs associated with transport to these locations.
23. Average total prize value is $2,000 AUD (excluding GST). The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. Return Virgin Australia Flights to Hong Kong must be booked before December 31st 2018.
25. Prize must be taken in its entirety and is for travel between 1 January 2019 and June 30 2019. (Travel Period). If the Prize cannot be taken during the travel period it will be forfeited without any compensation to the winner.
26. Prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
27. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. Prices may exceed the Pool during busier seasons.
28. The following additional terms apply for Prizes containing Virgin Australia flights: a. Flights are subject to Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage which are located on the Virgin Australia website. http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/legal-policies/conditions-of-carriage/ b. If for any reason, the Winner does not, once the flights have been booked, notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight at the time stipulated, their prize will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed for cash.
E. Contacting the Entrant
29. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
30. By accepting the prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
F. Intellectual Property
31. If this Promotion requires an Entrant to create any written material, imagery or sound recordings, the provisions in this Section F apply.
32. As a condition of entering this Promotion, the Entrant warrants to the Promoter that: a. The entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party; and b. The Entrant has obtained permission from any third party appearing or participating in the entry.
33. As a condition of entering this Promotion, Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter, all right, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights (including copyright but excluding moral rights) in any material created pursuant to the Entrant’s participation in any aspect of the Promotion (Works). Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the Entrant will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Entrants agree they may not be attributed as the author of the Works and that the Promoter may undertake any act or omission in relation to the Works, which may otherwise constitute an infringement of their moral rights.
34. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
36. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by a winner, an Entrant, their employer and/or the any other relevant party in regards to any connection with participating in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize.
37. Entrants, the winner and/or any other relevant party will be required to pay any taxes and other airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes and charges) which may be due on receipt or use of the prize.
38. Entrants should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of a prize.
39. The Promoter not accept responsibility for and makes no representations about any tax liability as a result of participating in the Promotion or from receiving or using any of the prizes.
40. The other party must ensure that all promotional and marketing material prepared by the other party relating to the Promotion sufficiently notifies Entrants of the above conditions.
41. The Promoter, its agents and associate companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
42. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion.
43. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
44. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
45. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
46. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
47. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
48. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
51. Entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
52. NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22865
.*Virgin Australia: New York fares on sale from Wednesday 4 July 2018 until midnight Tuesday 17 July 2018 unless sold out prior. For travel from 01 February 2019 until 28 February 2019. Subject to availability. Seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights. Price is based on a return economy Getaway fare booked on the internet including government taxes in AUD. Price may vary until ticketed. Add $40 for bookings made on the phone or at the airport. Return fare may vary with the addition of local taxes and charges or due to currency fluctuations. All payments made on the internet, on the phone or at the airport via debit/credit card are subject to a payment surcharge between 0.6% to 1.3% of the total value of the card transaction (capped at $70 per passenger per booking). A checked baggage allowance is included in your fare. Changes and cancellations may be made by paying the applicable fare difference. Depending on your fare type, a fee may be payable for changing or cancelling your booking. Name changes are not permitted. There may be restrictions on your ability to ability to get a refund under the fare rules for your flight but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances. Check your fare rules and see Virgin Australia’s international Fees page for more information. Some flights may be operated by a partner airline. Different baggage allowances and conditions may apply to these flights. Full terms and conditions at www.virginaustralia.com.
^Velocity Points and Status Credits have been calculated based on a return Virgin Australia Economy Getaway fare (classes T and Q) operated by Virgin Australia or Delta Air Lines from Brisbane to New York via Los Angeles. Velocity Points are based on a Velocity Red members status and does not include any additional tier bonuses that Velocity Platinum, Gold and Silver members would earn on these flights. Points earn rate varies depending on fare type. Platinum, Gold and Silver members earn a Points bonus on miles flown in addition to the Base Points earned. Codeshare services marketed or operated by partner airlines other than Virgin Australia and Delta Air Lines are not eligible for this offer. Velocity Points cannot be earned on Velocity Reward Seat bookings. Velocity Membership Terms apply.
*Jetpets: Double Points offer is available for bookings made with Jetpets between 9 July and 29 July 2018. Offer is applicable to the air component of all Jetpets bookings where pet is travelling on a Virgin Australia aircraft only. Bonus Velocity Points (3 Points per $1) will be awarded to your Velocity Account at the same time as your base Velocity Points (3 points per $1) are credited for your qualifying purchase within 5 business days after completion of the flight. To earn Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member and the pet travel must be booked in your name. Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply. Pets will be carried in accordance with the Jetpets Terms and Conditions and Virgin Australia’s Terms and Conditions.
*EnergyAustralia offer terms and conditions: Offer only for new residential customers in NSW, VIC, ACT, SA (electricity and gas) and QLD (electricity only) with a Velocity Frequent Flyer membership who sign up directly for an Anytime Saver electricity or gas service agree to receive bills and correspondence by email and agree to pay bills by direct debit. Customers will receive 10,000 Velocity Points for an electricity service, 10,000 Velocity Points for a gas service, or 20,000 Velocity Points for both electricity and gas services. We reserve the right to change this offer at any time. Terms and conditions available at energyaustralia.com.au/velocity-terms. Use of Velocity Points is subject to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Membership Terms and Condition. Offer ends 27 June 2018.
~Virgin Active offer terms and conditions: To be eligible for the 5,000 bonus Velocity Points offer you must sign up to a 12 month membership at any Virgin Active Club in Australia between 2 July 2018 and 11.59pm on 31 July 2018 (Promotion Period). This promotional offer is limited to 5,000 Velocity Points per Member. 5,000 bonus Velocity Points will be allocated by 10 August 2018. 5,000 bonus Velocity Points will not be allocated where a Member’s account is in arrears at the allocation date or if a Member has cooled off or cancelled and re-joined to gain the bonus within the Promotion Period.
#iPrimus offer terms and conditions: Bonus 15,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points (Bonus Points) apply to new customers who sign up to the iPrimus 24-month $80 unlimited broadband data plan (min cost $1935 including $15 delivery fee) between 5 February 2018 and 31 July 2018 via the designated iPrimus Velocity sign up page available at iprimus.com.au/velocity (Eligible Service). To complete the sign-up process, customers must complete their direct debit details. Bonus Points will be applied to the Velocity member number provided during sign up. Points will be allocated to your Velocity account within 30 days after payment of your first and second iPrimus invoices have been received in full and your service is activated. We reserve the right to change promotion end date without notice. ^2 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points per dollar spent (Spend Points) applies to standard monthly service charges commencing from your third invoice on the Eligible Service. +Pause your bill for up to 4 weeks every 24 months. Internet dependent devices will stop working. Pro-rata credit will be applied to the number of days the bill is paused. Pro-rata credit does not apply to voice and TV services. Only new customers who provide their Velocity member number during sign up of an Eligible Service will receive Bonus Points and/or Spend Points. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply.
**Envirobank offer Terms and Conditions: Velocity Frequent Flyer members must link their Velocity membership to their Crunch account to transfer their Crunch credits to Velocity Points. For the promotional period 1 June to 15 June 2018, linked members may transfer a minimum of 15 Crunch credits (equivalent to 5 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points) per redemption and receive 15% bonus Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. No fractions of Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be allocated, only whole Velocity Frequent Flyer Points (Points will be rounded to the nearest whole number). Crunch credits can only be transferred in increments of 15. Visit https://www.envirobank.com.au/crunch/#/rewards to transfer Crunch credits. Crunch credits transferred for Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be credited to the linked Velocity account.
Standard Crunch Terms and Conditions apply to the collection of Crunch credits available. Standard Velocity Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions apply once points are transferred to Velocity Frequent Flyer.
The Make You Smile competition commences at 6.00am AEST on 15 June 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 13 September 2018 (‘the Competition Period’). The Competition is open to Velocity members aged 18+ in NSW, QLD, VIC and the ACT who register to receive a reminder for their next regular six-monthly dental check-up and provide their Velocity membership number via the Make You Smile Website competition form in the Competition Period. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants are not required to make any booking with Pacific Smiles Group to be eligible for the prize. There will be 10 winners drawn who will each receive a maximum of 100,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points, valued at AU$3,881.49. The prize and subsequent Points redemptions are subject to the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions. Winners will be required to pay any taxes and other airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes and charges) which may be due on receipt or use of the prize. The draw will take place at 6 Molly Morgan Drive East Maitland NSW 2323, at 9.00am AEST on 14 September 2018. The winner will be notified within 3 days of the draw to accept the Prize and their name published at www.pacificsmilesdental.com.au as well as www.makeyousmile.com.au on 17 September 2018. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and its affiliates and subsidiaries, are not eligible to enter the Promotion. For full competition terms and conditions visit www.makeyousmile.com.au. Promoter: Pacific Smiles Group of 6 Molly Morgan Drive, Greenhills NSW 2323. Permits: NSW LTPS/18/24809, ACT TP 18/00873
The Promoter collects personal information about entrants through the Make You Smile Website, to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award Prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant consents to the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the Promoter’s related entities, the Promoter’s agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd as supplier of Prizes), for the following purposes:
(a) contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
(b) contacting the entrant to provide the reminder for their next regular six-monthly dental check-up;
(c) the issue of the Prize to winning entrants; and
(d) development and use of promotional materials in accordance with clause 27 of these Terms.
Other than for the purposes outlined above, the Promoter will not use or disclose any information disclosed to it through the Make You Smile Website.
To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.