Exclusive Travel Offers
Book a holiday using our latest travel offers
You can earn bonus Points and discounts to help pay for your next!
Earn double Velocity Points for bookings made before 28 February 2019 for travel in Australia until 30 April and New Zealand between 1 March - 30 April 2019. Plus, enjoy a free upgrade subject to availability9.
Earn double Points! Select Velocity Frequent Flyer as your automatic points conversion within your Le Club AccorHotels account. Valid for stays at over 200 participating hotels in Australia, NZ and the Pacific between 1 February to 30 April 201910.
DISCOVERY HOLIDAY PARKS & TOP PARKS
Book online by 15 March 2019 for stays until 15 September 2020 to go in the draw to win 1 million Velocity Points. Plus, if you're a G'DAY Rewards member you'll receive a bonus 5 entries*.
WANT to win 1 million velocity points?
INTRODUCING OUR NEW PARTNER, DISCOVERY HOLIDAY PARKS AND TOP PARKS!
With more than 270 park locations around Australia, Discovery Holiday Parks and Top Parks have got you covered for all your caravan, camping and glamping needs.
Entry is simple - just make your booking online with Discovery Holiday Parks or Top Parks by 15 March 2019 for stays up until 15 September 2020 and you could WIN 1 million Velocity Points as well as earn up to 4 Points per $1 spent*.
If you’re also a G’DAY Rewards member you’ll receive a bonus 5 entries into the draw!
1 View Hotels: To be eligible for this offer, members must book a minimum of one night’s stay between 31 January 2019 and 28 February 2019 and stay with participating View Hotels between 1 February 2019 and 30 September 2019 to receive 1,000 bonus Velocity Points. Bookings must be made directly at viewhotels.com.au or by calling 1300 785 453. This offer is valid for all room types. Participating Hotels include North Sydney Harbourview Hotel, Melbourne Parkview Hotel and Brisbane Riverview Hotel. Members will need to present their Velocity Membership number on arrival. Reservations are subject to availability. Room cancellation policy is subject to the rate and room type booked. If your booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible to earn Velocity Points. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be awarded to one member per reservation, per Eligible Stay. The booking details must match the Velocity Frequent Flyer members account. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points may be credited to the member's account 6 to 8 weeks after each Eligible Stay. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply, available at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions
2 Redeem hotels:
- Bookings made through hotels.velocityfrequentflyer.com at hotels located in Australia between 00:01 31 January 2019 AEST and 23:59 14 February 2019 AEST are eligible for 5% discount off the standard redemption price (applied to both Velocity Points and cash portion) of the payment.
- Bookings must be made for stays between 31 January 2019 AEST and 31 May 2019 AEST.
- Velocity membership number must be inserted in the Booking Details page. Velocity Points will be earned by the person named in the booking. The person named on the booking must match the Velocity membership details.
- The offer is applied to standard retail rates, is subject to availability and is not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed.
- The Velocity Points and Cash Components displayed are inclusive of the 5% discount redemption offer.
- Online Hotel Rewards are facilitated by Velocity's partner Ascenda Loyalty Pte. Ltd. ("Ascenda").
- You must be a Velocity member to redeem Velocity Points for hotel stays with Ascenda. Velocity membership and Velocity Points earn and redemption are subject to the Velocity member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
- The minimum Velocity Points required to make a booking for a hotel stay with Ascenda is 4,000 Velocity Points. The actual Velocity Points required vary depending on the hotel, time of booking and date for which the booking is made.
- If you are booking a room for someone else, please ensure the passport or government issued photographic identification presented on check-in matches the guest name you indicate when you confirm your booking.
- All redemptions are non-refundable, non-changeable and name changes are not permitted.
- Hotel Rewards can only be booked via hotels.velocityfrequentflyer.com. You can use your Velocity Points to cover a partial amount or the full amount of the hotel room rate including taxes and surcharges.
- Additional costs, such as in-room charges, early check-in, late check-out and upgrades are not included and must be paid at the time of hotel check-out.
- Where cash is used as part payment for the hotel room, members earn 3 Velocity Points per $1 AUD spent.
Velocity Points are earned on completed bookings where the customer has stayed at and checked out from the hotel. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks after check-out date for Velocity Points to be credited
3 Pan Pacific Hotels:
- Valid for bookings made from 12:00am, 15 November 2018 until 11:59pm, 28 February 2019, for stays from 1 December 2018 until 28 February 2019.
- Subject to availability and black-out dates may apply.
- Prepayment and cancellation policies vary across participating properties.
- The discount is applied to standard retail rates and is not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Discount does not apply to additional costs, such as in-room charges, early check-in, late check-out and upgrades are not included and must be paid at the time of hotel check-out.
- ·*Velocity Frequent Flyer members will only earn double Velocity Points at Pan Pacific Melbourne & Perth and PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, Parramatta & Darling Harbour for stays between 1 December 2018 until 28 February 2019.
- Velocity double Points offer is only available for bookings made direct at panpacific.com, or parkroyal.com at the hotel direct or toll free reservation numbers.
- Velocity membership number must be provided at the time of booking. Velocity Points will only be earned by the person named in the booking. The person named on the booking must match the Velocity membership details.
- Prevailing taxes and service charges apply.
- All information is correct at the time of publication.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and non-English language versions, the English language version shall prevail.
- Pan Pacific Hotels Group reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Velocity Points will be awarded to one member, per room, per eligible stay where the customer has stayed at and checked out from the hotel.
- Please allow 6 - 8 weeks after check-out date for Points to be credited.
- You must be a Velocity member to earn the double Velocity Points for hotel stays. Velocity membership Terms and Conditions apply.
4 Crown Hotels: Offer only available for bookings made between 31 January – 28 February 2019 for stays between 31 January – 30 April 2019 at Crown Hotels properties in Melbourne and Perth (Eligible Stay). Some blackout periods or limited availability may apply to special event periods and public holidays. Standard earn rate is 3 Points per $1 spent, Velocity Members will earn 9 Points per $1 spent (triple Points) on eligible bookings. No further discounts apply. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Bookings must be made directly https://www.crownhotels.com.au/velocity.html or by calling 1800 055 133. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be awarded to one Velocity member per Eligible Stay. The booking details must match the Velocity Frequent Flyer members’ account. Members must quote their Velocity Frequent Flyer’s membership number at time of booking or at check in. Points may be credited to the member's account up to 8 weeks after each Eligible Stay. If your booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible to earn Velocity Points. Applies to accommodation only and does not apply to any other hotel related charges. Service fee of 1.2% applies to accounts settled by credit card. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
5 Travelodge: Members will earn Triple Bonus Velocity Points on bookings of 2 nights or more at any Travelodge Hotel in Australia or New Zealand made between 12:00am AESDT 31 January 2019 and 11:59 pm AESDT 28 February 2019 for stays between 31 January 2019 and 31 January 2020. Blackout dates apply for school holiday and special event periods. Standard earn is 2 Velocity Points per $1 spent at Travelodge Hotels. Members will receive the Triple Bonus Points equating to 6 Velocity Points per $1 spent at Travelodge Hotels. Points are earned on completed bookings where the customer has stayed at and checked out from the hotel. Please allow 6-8 weeks after check-out date for Points to be credited. Velocity membership number must be provided to the hotel on check-in to accrue Points. Velocity Points will be earned by the person named in the booking. The person named on the booking must match the Velocity membership details. Velocity Points will be awarded to one member, per room, per eligible stay. The offer is applied to rates ordinarily eligible for Velocity Frequent Flyer earn, is subject to availability and is not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed. For details on excluded rates, applicable minimal rate thresholds and full terms and conditions. Triple points offer is not valid for bookings through third parties. Blackout dates, advance purchase restrictions, specific stay date restrictions, booking date restrictions or minimum night stays may apply dependent on the rate. Refer to your eligible rate for the relevant terms and conditions. For full booking terms and conditions go to http://www.tfehotels.com/terms-conditions
6 Ayers Rock Resort: 1000 Bonus Points are valid for new bookings made between 31 January 2019 to 28 February 2019, for travel from 1 March 2019 until 30 November 2019. Members will only earn Points including 1,000 bonus Velocity Points for Qualifying Stays booked directly with Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia at the following participating properties: Sails in the Desert (Ayers Rock Resort), Desert Gardens Hotel (Ayers Rock Resort), Emu Walk Apartments (Ayers Rock Resort), The Lost Camel (Ayers Rock Resort) and Outback Pioneer Hotel (Ayers Rock Resort). Offer is available for members who book stays of the standard 1 Night, 2 Night and 3 Night Rates. Bonus Points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other offer or discount and excludes stays on which a member earns Points under a loyalty program other than the Velocity Program. Room cancellation policy is subject to the rate and room type booked. If your booking is cancelled, the booking will not earn Velocity points. Points earn is eligible on room rates only. Meals including breakfast (bundled or not), touring (bundled or not), and all other charges are excluded. Please ensure you provide your Velocity Membership number at the time of booking or upon check in or departure to earn Points for your stay. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply
7 Europcar: Double Points offer available for Europcar bookings made between 31st January and 28th February 2019 for travel between 31st January – 30th April 2019. Double Points will only be applied to the first 28 days of the rental. Maximum length of rental must not exceed 28 days. Points will be applied to the rental component of the booking (including GST) only and does not apply to optional extras. The 'Double Points' promotional Code (PC) number 52850174 must be quoted at the time of reservation at a Europcar counter or by calling 1300 136 737 to redeem the offer. The promotional code (PC) number 52850174 is not required for online bookings via https://virginaustralia.com/cars. Valid at participating locations across Australia and New Zealand. Vehicles subject to availability. Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply. An online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick up applies. Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads. Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres in metropolitan areas for up to 14 days, 200km per day for rentals in Country areas and 100km per day in Remote areas including all locations in the Northern Territory. For prestige vehicles 1-29 days 200 kms free per day, 30+ days 100 kms free per day with additional kilometres charged per kilometre. If there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. For more information refer to the “Terms and Conditions of Rental". Points are earned on the base cost (total time and kilometres) of rentals in Australia and New Zealand. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
8 CruisePilot: This offer is available for sale from 0900 AEST 31 January 2019 and ends 1700 AEST 28 February 2019 unless sold out prior. This offer is subject to availability on selected categories and sailing dates as displayed on the promotional page and may change without notice. Qualifying cabin categories will be clearly marked as “Velocity Special: Earn 10,000 Velocity bonus points per cabin' or “Velocity Special: Earn 20,000 Velocity bonus points per cabin'. A Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per person/ per cruise required by CruisePilot within 7 days to secure reservation. Offers cannot be combined and are not combinable with any other offer. All CruisePilot cruise bookings are subject to CruisePilot travel terms and conditions. Cruises with CruisePilot travel reserves the right to change the offer at any time without notice. Price is inclusive of all taxes & fees (which are subject to change). Booking conditions apply, including cancellation and amendment fees to all bookings. EARN either 10,000 or 20,000 Bonus Velocity Points amounts are offered once per cabin booked & will be credited to Velocity account number of 1st passenger named in cabin for each qualifying booking. Members must provide Velocity member number at time of booking to qualify for bonus Velocity points. Velocity members will also receive the standard earn rate of Velocity Points on each booking. Port charges, Government taxes, insurance, transfers and phone calls will not earn Velocity Points. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. If your booking is cancelled, the booking will not be eligible to collect Velocity Points. The Velocity points you collect when booking your travel with CruisePilot travel will be credited to your account within 30 days of your travel being completed. Bookings must be made on the CruisePilot travel website or via phone (1300 795 433) and payment must be made during the booking process. Cruises with CruisePilot travel bookings are facilitated via Our Vacation Centre (OVC), Travel licence No. 3008099.
9 Hertz: Promotional Coupon 204931 must be quoted at time of reservation to redeem the offer via virginaustralia.com/hertz. This offer must be used in the booking period between 31st January 2019 and the 28th February 2019 for travel from 31st January 2019 to 30th April 2019 in Australia and 1st March 2019 to the 30th April 2019 in New Zealand for members to receive double Velocity Points and upgrade. Free upgrade is subject to availability at the time of rental pick up. Rental days are based on a twenty-four (24) hour period. A fifty-nine (59) minute grace period is allowed for returns. Returns outside the grace period will be charged up to an extra day rental fee. Offer excludes taxes, fees, optional products and services. Offer is non-discountable and cannot be combined with any other promotion, special offer or coupon. Offer applies to the following vehicle groups and is subject to availability at time of vehicle collection: Compact Auto to Intermediate Auto, Intermediate Auto to Standard Auto, Standard Auto to Full-Size, Full Size to Premium Full Size. All Groups Hertz standard driver and credit qualifications in effect at the time and place of rental apply. Minimum driver age without surcharge is 21 years. Drivers aged 21- 24 may be eligible to rent subject to an age differential charge. Vehicle models may differ and specifications may vary by location. Vehicles can be reserved by car group only and not by particular car model or colour. Fleet subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Points are earned on the base cost (total time and kilometres) of rentals in Australia and New Zealand. Points are not earned on optional extras. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
- General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Velocity X2 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
- This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status to multiply their Rewards points by two (2) for a stay at participating AccorHotels properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia. View a list of non-participating hotels.
- This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
- In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated “Velocity Frequent Flyer” as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her Le Club AccorHotels membership account. Upon earning the double Le Club AccorHotels Points, the Rewards points will be automatically converted into Velocity Points. 1 Le Club AccorHotels Point is equivalent to 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point.
- This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1 February 2019 to 30 April 2019 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 31 January 2019 and 28 February 2019.
- The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
- To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps or the AccorHotels call centre) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into Velocity points according to applicable conversion rule.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
- If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- Please specify the reference 8907 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or customers care services related to this offer.
- The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply.
* Win 1 Million Velocity Points Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Notice of these terms and conditions and confirmation of entry will be provided to entrants upon the receipt of a valid booking.
2. Entry is open to all valid Velocity Frequent Flyer Members (entrants) and additional bonus entries will be awarded to valid G’DAY Rewards Members as per these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd (ABN 99 622 566 205) of registered address Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000.
3. The Promoter’s website assets are discoveryholidayparks.com.au; topparks.com.au
4. The Promoter’s eligible parks are any Discovery Holiday Parks or Top Parks.
5. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
6. The Promotion commences at 08:00 am AEST on Thursday 31st January 2019 and ends at 11.59 pm AEST on Friday 15th March 2019 (Promotion Period).
7. Entrants will be automatically entered the Promotion when they provide their valid Velocity Frequent Flyer member number with their valid online booking for accommodation up to an including 15 September 2020 at an eligible park via the Promoter’s website assets during the Promotion Period. Bookings made via any channel other than the Promoter’s website assets (including for example in person or via phone or via other non-direct websites (online travel agencies)) will not be eligible for entry.
8. There is a limit of 1 [one] entry per entrant for the duration of the Promotion Period. However, entrants that are also valid G’DAY Rewards members receive 5 [five] bonus entries for the duration of the Promotion Period, which totals 6 [six] entries for G’DAY Rewards members. All entries must be linked to one valid booking at an eligible park during the Promotion Period. Additional valid bookings during the Promotion Period will not be eligible for additional entries.
10. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt of valid booking by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any dispute as to whether an entry has been received will be determined by the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final in this respect. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Complete entries require a valid first name, last name, email address and phone number.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
12. If a booking is cancelled or refunded at any time, then the entry or entries will be deemed invalid.
13. The date of a booking relating to a valid entry can only be changed by Discovery Parks or Top Parks.
14. If you are automatically entered in the Promotion but no longer wish to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from the Promotion.
C. Drawing Winners
15. The draw will be conducted on Thursday 28th March 2019 at 10:00 am AEST at Discovery Parks Head Office (Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000).
16. The Promoter will conduct by an Electronic Draw of all eligible entrants to determine a Winner. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter as follows:
- Electronic Software: www.drawmycomp.com (Approval #959)
- Location: Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000
- Date: Thursday 28th March 2019
- Time: 10:00am AEST
17. G’DAY Rewards’ decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the selection of any winner and the criteria applied by G’DAY Rewards in determining the winner, is final and binding on every person who enters.
18. The winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page and via telephone after 10:00 am AEST Tuesday 2nd April 2019. The winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and may be published via the Promoter’s Twitter account.
19. If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of publication, a redraw will be conducted. If required, the redraw will be conducted on Tuesday 2nd July 2019 at 11:00 am at Discovery Parks Head Office (Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000).
20. A redrawn winner will be notified by phone within 3 days of the draw, and in writing within 7 days of draw. The name and address of the redrawn winner will be published on the Promoter’s website.
21. If a winner becomes ineligible to receive the Prize after the draw date by failing to complete and pay for the accommodation stay associated with eligible booking, a subsequent redraw will be conducted on Friday 18th September 2020 at 11:00am at Discovery Parks Head Office (Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide, 5000).
22. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded, and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
23. All decisions of the Promoter are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
24. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
25. There is one  prize to be won. The prize consists of one million [1,000,000] Velocity Frequent Flyer points.
26. The first valid entry drawn will win one million Velocity Frequent Flyer Points which may be redeemed for goods and services with a maximum value of $37,000. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be allocated to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Member’s Account only. Value is based on a sample of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points options that could be obtained by redeeming the prize through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at the time of this Promotion (as more fully defined in the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program which can be viewed at www.velocityrewards.com). The estimate of value is provided for the purposes of licensing this Promotion only – the value of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will vary depending on how and when they are redeemed by the winner through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program.
27. The Velocity Frequent Flyer Points can be redeemed through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program in several ways, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program and Velocity Frequent Flyer Points store.
28. The Promoter, its agents and associate companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry.
29. Average total prize value is $37,000 AUD (excluding GST). The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the accommodation stay associated with eligible booking has not yet been completed and paid for the winner will be required to complete and pay for the accommodation stay. Failure to complete and pay for stay will result in that entrant being ineligible to receive the prize. Acceptance of booking change to bring forward date of stay for the same booking value and prize redemption will be assessed at discretion of the promotor.
30. The points will be credited to the Velocity Frequent Flyer account number provided with the eligible booking associated with the winning entry.
31. The points will be credited within 7 days once the winner has completed their accommodation stay at an eligible park.
32. Use of points is subject to the Velocity Members Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website at: https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/
33. The Promoter and Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination or as part of the prize.
E. Contacting the Entrant
34. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
35. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
F. Intellectual Property
36. The Promoter may want winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
38. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by the winner, an entrant, [their employer] and/or another party in connection with participating in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize.
39. Entrants, the winner and/or any other party will be required to pay any taxes and other accommodation, transport or airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes and charges) which may be incurred in connection with participating in the promotion or due on receipt or use of the prize.
40. Entrants should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of a prize.
41. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for and makes no representations about any tax liability as a result of participating in the Promotion or from receiving or using any of the prizes.
42. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion.
43. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
44. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
45. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of the winner’s trip).
46. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
47. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
48. The Promoter is collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter collect that Personal Information to conduct and administer the Promotion, as well as processing bookings, conducting research about the Promotion and developing and marketing goods and services. The Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to G’DAY Rewards suppliers, analytics providers, technology solution providers, data storage and processing providers and marketing and digital agencies for the sole purpose for which it was collected. Please note that Personal Information may be transferred outside of Australia to the United States, for the sole purpose for which it was collected;
49. If the information requested is not provided, the individual may not participate in the Promotion or receive any prizes relating to the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the individual, each individual also agrees that the Promoter may use their Personal Information, for profiling and research;
51. Entrant’s Personal Information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
52. Permit Numbers: SA: T19/71 ACT: TP 19/00080 NSW: LTPS/19/31335