You can transfer your existing Awards points from your eligible CommBank Awards points straight into your Velocity account.
Redeem your velocity points for up to $60 to spend on fuel or in store
Transferring your CommBank Awards
Points to velocity points
If your card is listed, you can transfer your existing CommBank Awards points to your Velocity account today.
- CommBank Awards credit card (Mastercard)
- CommBank Gold Awards credit card (Mastercard)*
- CommBank Platinum Awards credit card (Mastercard)
- CommBank Ultimate Awards credit card (Mastercard)
- CommBank Business Awards credit card (Mastercard)
- CommBank Gold Business Awards credit card (Mastercard)*
- CommBank Business Platinum Awards Credit Card (Mastercard)
*Gold Awards and Business Gold Awards credit cards are no longer available for sale
HOW TO TRANSFER?
You can convert the points earned on your eligible Commonwealth Bank credit cards to Velocity Points via your Netbank account
Step 1: Log in to Netbank.
Step 2: Select the Awards link next to the applicable credit card to be directed to the Awards website.
Step 3: Choose the Redeem tab, then the Travel tab. Then in the Frequent Traveller Conversion section, select Velocity Frequent Flyer from the drop down menu.
Step 4: Enter the amount of Awards points to convert to Velocity Points in the Enter Awards points to transfer field and select Calculate.
Step 5: Review the details in the Points/miles you will receive field.
Step 6: Enter your Velocity Membership Number and select Redeem.
Once your request to transfer points has been successfully sent, a thank you message will display.
Once your request to transfer points has successfully sent, a thank you message will display. Your transfer is complete once you receive confirmation.
1. Individuals must be a CommBank Awards cardholder. To redeem CommBank Awards points for Velocity Points, individuals must be a Velocity Member. Membership of Velocity is the cardholder’s responsibility and is subject to the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions as amended from time to time, available at Velocity website. The redemption of CommBank Awards points will be administered solely by CommBank Awards and will take up to 3 business days to transfer into the Velocity Membership Account. Membership of CommBank Awards is subject to the CommBank Awards Program Terms and Conditions.
2. When converting CommBank Awards Points to Velocity Points, members must convert in increments of 2 Awards points in order to convert to whole Velocity Points.
3. Points can only be transferred to a Velocity Account in the same name as the primary cardholder of the CommBank Awards account.
4. Points transferred to Velocity, Velocity Points earn and redemption and membership of Velocity is subject to the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
5. Subject to Condition 1, members can redeem their CommBank Awards points to Velocity Points at a conversion rate of 2 CommBank Awards points to 1 Velocity Point.
6. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. All Velocity Points redemptions with Velocity Frequent Flyer are subject to availability, which may be limited and subject to Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions. All Awards are subject to availability and are subject to change without notification. Once CommBank Awards points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions and cannot be reversed. Credit card reward programs hold no responsibility for flight availability, which may be limited. This is at the sole discretion of the Velocity Airline Partner.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 and Australian credit licence 234945 is the issuer of CommBank Awards cards.