Terms and Conditions:
1. 1,000 Velocity Points offer available to eligible new loanScore customers who: (1) complete an Eligible Subscription with uno's loanScore service between 20/02/2020 and 31 January 2022 (Promotion Period); and (2) enter a valid Velocity number when completing the Eligible Subscription. An Eligible Subscription is a new loanScore subscription. A subscription won't be eligible if the security address provided is associated with any existing loanScore subscription. Offer available once per Velocity number.
2. 75,000 bonus Velocity Points offer available to existing uno customers who: (1) complete an Eligible Application for a loan between 05/10/2021 and 15/12/2021 (Promotion Period); (2) enter a valid Velocity number when completing the Eligible Application; and (3) settle the loan by 28/02/2022. An Eligible Application is an application through uno to purchase or refinance a residential property in Australia with a loan amount of AUD $500,000 or more. An application won’t be eligible if it’s a request to refinance, or renegotiate terms, with the Velocity member’s existing lender; or the security address provided is associated with any existing uno loan application settled between 10/10/2020 and the start of the Promotion Period. 75,000 Velocity Points available once per loan application. E.g. applications of more than one loan, or a loan split, are deemed one application for the purpose of this offer. Eligible Applications of more than one loan applicant must nominate the Velocity account of the applicant that will receive the Points. Please allow up to 4 weeks after your eligible home loan has settled for the Velocity Points to be credited to your account. This is a limited time offer that may be varied or withdrawn by uno at any time, and can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. uno’s loanScore is an indicative rating of current loan health. uno compare the most recent data and product preferences provided by each customer to the products available through uno’s lender panel. A customer’s loanScore may change if any of this data or lender information changes and uno will provide updates as part of its Active Home Loan Management (AHLM) service. This service also provides an estimate of potential, net savings that could be made over three years by refinancing or by renegotiating with the customer’s current lender. To do this uno makes some assumptions, including that the data provided is accurate and that the customer’s repayments will remain the same. Refer to the AHLM terms and conditions for details of how uno calculates loanScore.
4. uno does not guarantee that it will be able to find a customer a better loan, with a higher loanScore, or to save a customer money until they complete an assessment and obtain lender approval. uno also can’t guarantee a customer’s application will be approved, even if it is with their current lender.
5. Any Interest rate quoted in connection with this promotion is subject to change at any time at the complete discretion of each lender on uno’s panel. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is calculated on the basis of a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Fees and charges apply.
The credit services material in this email has been prepared by Planwise AU Pty Ltd trading as uno Home Loans ABN 81 609 882 804 (uno) Australian Credit Licence Number 483595 and not Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (VFF) or Virgin Australia (VA). VFF and VA do not hold an Australian Credit Licence and are not the licensee in relation to the credit activity being engaged in by uno Home Loans, who is the credit licensee.
Velocity membership Terms and Conditions apply.