Earn Velocity Points with Virgin Money Credit Cards, Home Loans, Insurances and Super
Redeem your velocity points for up to $60 to spend on fuel or in store
VIRGIN MONEY CREDIT CARDS
With a Virgin Australia Velocity credit card, Points earned on your everyday spend are automatically loaded into your Velocity account each month.
VIRGIN AUSTRALIA VELOCITY HIGH FLYER CARD
✓ Earn up to 1 Velocity Point per $1 spent2
✓ Enjoy an exclusive $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher3 each year. Spend criteria and T&Cs apply.
✓ Receive two complimentary Single Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes4, each year.
✓ All this value and more for an annual fee of $289.
Apply by 30 April 2020.
VIRGIN AUSTRALIA VELOCITY FLYER CARD
✓ Earn up to 0.66 Points per $1 spent2
✓ Enjoy an exclusive $129 Virgin Australia Gift Voucher3 each year. Spend criteria and T&Cs apply.
✓ All this value and more for half the annual fee in your first year – that’s just $64, then $129 thereafter.
Apply by 30 April 2020
Maximise The rewards on your card
If you already have a Virgin Money credit card, here are some great ways you can maximise your rewards.
Virgin Money – Reward Me Home Loans
Big on Velocity Points, low on rates.
The Virgin Money Reward Me home loan keeps rates low with a 3-year Fixed rate of 2.79% p.a. (3.22% p.a. comparison rate10), available on Owner Occupied Principal and Interest loans of $300,000 or more with an LVR of 80% of less.
Plus, to say welcome aboard, you’ll be rewarded with 10,000 Velocity Points6 for every $100,000 drawn at settlement7, plus a further 1,000 Points every month8 (per loan account) and 30,000 Points every 3 years9 to say thanks for your loyalty.
Seriously rewarding home loans.
Virgin Money Insurance
Earn Velocity Points on a range of great Virgin Money insurance options when you protect what matters most.
HOME AND CONTENTs INSURANCE
Turn your home insurance into away-from-home adventures.
Earn 5,000 Velocity Points and save 30% when you combine Virgin Home and Contents Insurance online12
New eligible Home and/or Contents Insurance policies only. Excludes customers in the NT, Northern QLD & Northern WA.
VIRGIN MONEY SUPER. SUPER REWARDING
With low fees, free simple super advice and Velocity Points, Virgin Money rewards you for making contributions to your super.
For every $5 you contribute to your Virgin Money Super account, you’ll receive 1 Velocity Point13. Eligibility criteria & conditions apply.
So take care of your tomorrow and accelerate your Velocity Points to create amazing experiences you never thought possible.
Consider your needs and read the Product Disclosure Statement.
VIRGIN MONEY CREDIT CARDS
2. Standard Velocity Point earn rate on the Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card is 1 Point per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions on your first $8,000 spend per statement period, then 0.5 Points per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions per statement period thereafter. Standard Velocity Point earn rate on the Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card is 0.66 Points per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions on your first $1,500 spend per statement period, then 0.5 Points per dollar spent on Eligible Transactions per statement period thereafter. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned on Eligible Transactions only. Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges and government related transactions. Government related transactions include transactions with government or semi-government entities, or relating to services provided by or in connection with government (for example but not limited to transactions made at Australia Post, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, council rates, motor registries, tolls, parking stations and meters, fares on public transport, fines and court related costs). See Rewards Program for High Flyer and Flyer Cardholders Terms and Conditions for full details and definition.
4. The complimentary Lounge pass benefit is available to Primary Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Cardholders only and provides two Single-Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes each year. You will become eligible for your two Single-Entry Virgin Australia domestic Lounge passes upon card activation in your first year and then each anniversary thereafter. See Virgin Australia Lounge Pass Benefit Terms & Conditions for full details.
Promoter: Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 75 103 478 897 ("Virgin Money") Credit Representative number 369377 promotes and distributes the Virgin Money Credit Cards ("Credit Cards") as an authorised credit representative of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 (“BOQ”), Australian credit licence 244616. Citigroup Pty Ltd ABN 88 004 325 080 ("Citibank") AFSL/Australian credit licence 238098 is the credit provider and issuer of the Credit Cards. BOQ does not and will not guarantee or otherwise support Citibank's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards.
VIRGIN MONEY - REWARD ME HOME LOAN
The Lender's standard credit assessment criteria apply. Fees and charges may be payable. Interest rates quoted are indicative only, and are subject to change without notice.
6. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. Only the person listed as the Primary Borrower on the application will be eligible for Velocity Points, subject to meeting Virgin Money’s eligibility criteria.
7. 1,000 Velocity Points are allocated for every full $10,000 drawn at settlement. For construction loans Velocity Points will be paid after the first drawing (paid in $10,000 increments).
8. 1,000 Velocity Points per loan account per month.
9. Anniversary Points, currently 30,000 Velocity Points, are allocated on every 3 year anniversary of the settlement date provided total borrowings are greater than $50,000 (net of any balances held in a linked offset facility). Points are only allocated once regardless of the number of split borrowings a Member has with Virgin Money and they must be a continuous Reward Me Home Loan customer during the period.
10. Comparison rate: Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 for a term of 25 years. For fixed rates, the comparison rate is also based on an LVR of 80% or less. These rates are for secured lending only. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Comparison rate for Variable Interest Only loans are based on an initial 5 year Interest Only period. Comparison rates for fixed interest only loans are based on an initial Interest Only period equal in length to the fixed period. During an interest only period, your interest only payments will not reduce your loan balance. This may mean you pay more interest over the life of the loan.
Virgin Money reserves the right to amend or withdraw this limited time offer early at its discretion and without notification, in line with Virgin Money’s Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 75 103 478 897 promotes and distributes the companion account and the home loans as the authorised representative and credit representative of the issuer and credit provider, Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740, Australian Credit Licence/AFSL 244 616 (the 'Lender').
11. VIRGIN MONEY CAR INSURNACE
Offer of up to 20,000 Velocity Points is available to eligible customers who purchase a new Virgin Car Insurance comprehensive policy and have not previously received points for the same policy number or vehicle registration number under a previous policy held in the same name. This offer is only valid for new policies purchased online through virginmoney.com.au/car-insurance from 23 January to 15 April 2020 and is subject to change or removal at the discretion of Virgin Money. Any new policy not purchased online through virginmoney.com.au/car-insurance is not eligible for this offer. Offer is only valid if a valid Velocity membership number is provided at the time of application. If you’re not a Velocity member you can join Velocity for free. Maximum of 20,000 Velocity Points per policy (even if multiple cars are insured under a single policy). In order to receive the Points the policy holder must be the main driver and their name must match the Velocity account name and membership number provided. Eligible policy holders will be entitled to up to 20,000 Velocity Points to be awarded in two stages, 1 x 5,000 Velocity Points and 1 x 15,000 Bonus Velocity Points, subject to the following conditions: the policy holder will be entitled to 5,000 Velocity Points if the insurance is held for more than 65 days (credited to the eligible Velocity Account up to 90 days after the policy has been purchased); the policy holder will be entitled to the remaining 15,000 Bonus Velocity Points if the policy is still active 6 months after purchase (credited to the eligible Velocity Account up to 10 months after the policy was purchased). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Money Car insurance offers, is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply.
Promoter: Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited (Virgin Money) Authorised Representative No. 280884 of Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd AFSL 286869. Auto & General Services Pty Ltd (AFSL 241411) arranges the insurance on behalf of the product issuer Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd (AFSL 285571) (Auto & General). As we don't know your personal financial situation, needs or objectives we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. Consider your needs and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy this product. Auto & General pays Virgin Money a commission which is a percentage of your premium. For further details see the Financial Services Guide (FSG). View a copy of the PDS and Financial Services Guide at virginmoney.com.au.
12. VIRGIN MONEY – HOME AND CONTENTS INSURANCE
Exclusions and conditions apply. See the Product Disclosure Statement for full details. Not available in Northern Territory, North Queensland and Northern Western Australia. Approved applications only.
Offer available to new and approved applicants only. The discounts apply to new Virgin Home and/or Contents Insurance Price Saver policies purchased online on or after 30 March 2017. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
Offer of 5,000 Velocity Points is available to eligible customers who purchase a new Virgin Home and/or Contents policy and have not previously received points for that same policy number (not available for renewals). This offer is valid for new policy purchases from 1 November 2018 – 31 December 2019. Offer is only valid if a valid Velocity membership number is provided at the time of application. If you’re not a Velocity member you can join Velocity for free . Maximum of 5,000 Velocity Points per policy. In order to receive the Points the policy holder’s name must match the Velocity account name and membership number provided and the policy must not be cancelled within 65 days of purchase. Velocity Points will be credited to eligible Velocity Account up to 90 days after policy commencement date and the 65 day cancellation period has expired. This offer is subject to change or removal at the discretion of Virgin Money. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Money Home and/or Contents Insurance offers, is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply.
Promoter: Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited (Virgin Money) Authorised Representative No. 280884 of Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd AFSL 286869. Auto & General Services Pty Ltd (AFSL 241411) arranges the insurance on behalf of the product issuer Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd (AFSL 285571)(Auto & General). As we don't know your personal financial situation, needs or objectives we can't advise if this insurance will suit you. Consider your needs and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to buy this product. Auto & General pays Virgin Money a commission which is a percentage of your premium. For further details see the Financial Services Guide (FSG). View a copy of the PDS and Financial Services Guide at virginmoney.com.au.
13. VIRGIN MONEY SUPER OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Velocity Points are available to new and existing Virgin Money Super customers. 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point will be awarded for every $5 of Net Super contribution during the Points Earn Period. The maximum number of Velocity Points you may earn in respect of any financial year is 250,000 Velocity Points. The number of Velocity Points Virgin Money will allocate to you for a Points Earn Period is based on the net contributions in your Virgin Money Super account during that period. Points are allocated to your account approximately 3½ months after the Points Period end. See Virgin Money’s Super Engagement Program Page for more details. To be eligible to earn Velocity Points for a given Points Earn Period, you must be a member of Virgin Money Super on the relevant Points Issue Date , you must have updated your Virgin Money Super account with your Velocity membership number, name and surname before the last business day of the relevant Points Earn Period; you must have had a superannuation guarantee contribution or a voluntary contribution received into your Virgin Money Super account during the relevant Points Earn Period and you must be an individual who is an Australian permanent resident or citizen and you must be an active member of Velocity Frequent Flyer. You must not have made a rollover out of your Virgin Money Super account in the 18 months before the relevant Points Issue Date.
Before you rollover or consolidate your superannuation, you should check to see if insurance or other benefits will be impacted or lost. Some funds may also charge withdrawal or exit fees. You should consider our Product Disclosure Statement . Please note this information does not constitute personal financial product advice, and you may wish to consult your financial adviser before making a decision about whether Virgin Money Super fits your objectives, financial situation and needs. If you are considering making voluntary contributions into your Virgin Money Super account, you should consider your personal circumstances, the impact of such contributions to your contribution caps, as well as associated taxation issues before making any decision on making voluntary contributions. Concessional tax rates do not apply on contributions which exceed government contribution limits. See the ‘How Super is Taxed’ section of the Virgin Money Super Product Guide and the contribution fact sheet on our website for more information about contribution types and limits.
This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. As we don't know your financial needs we can’t advise if Virgin Money Super will suit you. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement , Product Guide , Insurance Guide and Financial Services Guide before taking any action in relation to your superannuation.
It is very important to note that superannuation is generally a long term investment. Past investment performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and should never be the sole factor considered when selecting a fund.
To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity Frequent Flyer issues Velocity Points on instruction from Virgin Money. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions , as amended from time to time.
Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 51 113 285 395 (Virgin Money) provides and operates Virgin Money's Super Engagement Program. Virgin Money reserves the right to change or withdraw Virgin Money’s Super Engagement Program at any time in line with the Virgin Money Super Engagement Program Terms & Conditions.Virgin Money Super is a plan in the Mercer Super Trust ABN 19 905 422 981. Virgin Money Super is issued by Mercer Superannuation (Australia) Limited (MSAL) ABN 79 004 717 533 AFSL 235906 as trustee of the Mercer Super Trust. For more information about Virgin Money Super, please refer to the PDS which is available free of charge on our website or by calling the Customer Care team on 1300 652 770.
The material on this webpage has not been prepared by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (VFF) or Virgin Australia (VA). VFF and VA do not hold an Australian Financial Services licence to provide financial product advice and does not exercise control over the material or take responsibility for any financial product advice. VFF and VA does not hold an Australian credit services licence and is not the licensee in relation to the credit activity being engaged in by the applicable Virgin Money credit licensee.