Your chance to win 1 Million Velocity Points with Freedom Kitchens
Your kitchen or wardrobe renovations could land you 1 Million Velocity Points* to use towards your next adventure.
Enter for your chance to win 1 Million Velocity Points with Freedom Kitchens to use towards your next adventure
* Competition ends 1 November 2022. Entry is open to eligible home owners who are residents of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland and are over the age of 18. Refer to Freedom Kitchens & Wardrobe "1 Million Velocity Points Giveaway” Promotion Terms & Conditions.
How to enter
Book your free private in-home or video call design appointment with Freedom Kitchens between 12 August and 1 November 2022
Purchase a new kitchen or wardrobe from Freedom Kitchens between 12 August and 1 November 2022 and present your Velocity Frequent Flyer number at the time of purchase. If you are not a Velocity member yet, click here to sign up
From traditional to modern and everything in between, be inspired with a range of kitchen styles, or find the perfect wardrobe to suit your lifestyle.
✓ Earn 1 Velocity Point per $1 spent1
✓Don't forget to add your Velocity membership number to your freedom kitchens & wardrobes customer account portal
Terms & Conditions:
1Velocity members will earn 1 Velocity Point per $1 spent on eligible products and services included in their Freedom Kitchens and Wardrobes contract of sale at the time of delivery. This includes cabinetry, cabinetry accessories, appliances sold by Freedom Kitchens, laminate benchtops and delivery. Installation, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, and third party contracts are not eligible for Velocity Points earn. To be eligible to earn Velocity Points, a person must hold a current Velocity membership at least 1 day before the final delivery of your Kitchen or Wardrobe. Freedom Kitchens and Wardrobes trade customers are not eligible to earn Velocity Points. Velocity Frequent Flyer Membership details must be recorded prior to final payment, and the name on the contract of sale must match the name on the Velocity account to be eligible for Points. Velocity Points are not awarded for any products returned or refunded. Points will be allocated to your Velocity Account within 21 days from your final delivery date. To earn Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
Freedom Kitchens & Wardrobe “1 Million Velocity Points Giveaway” Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Freedom Furniture “1 Million Velocity Giveaway Points” Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Freedom Kitchens Direct Pty. Ltd (ABN: 15 097 861 268), 1 Wella Way, Somersby NSW 2250 (Promoter).
3. The competition commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 8 August 2022 and closes at 5:00pm (AEDT) 1 November 2022 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland and are over the age of 18, but only an entrant who is the registered home owner of the premises in which the Freedom Kitchen will be installed and the premises is within 100km of a Freedom Kitchen store in New South Wales, Victoria or Queensland, may enter (“Eligible Entrant”).
Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter, or any related body corporate of the Promoter, as well as any franchisee or any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
If the winner is not a Velocity Frequent Flyer Member at the time of winning the prize, they must apply for, and have their application approved for membership by Velocity before receiving the prize. If the membership is not approved for any reason, the entrant will be deemed ineligible and will forfeit the prize, and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu.
5.The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
How to Enter
6.To enter the draw eligible entrants must have purchased a Freedom Kitchen or Wardrobe, and have been issued an existing customer job number. All eligible entries will be entered in the draw. One entry in the draw per Entrant permitted
7. A maximum of one (1) entry per eligible entrant is permitted.
8. All eligible entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into a random computerised draw for the Prize. The draw will be conducted by Mike Da Silva & Associates (Aust) P/L (“MDSA”) at Level 17, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 at 2.00pm AEDT on 14 November 2022.
9. The first eligible entry drawn will be verified, and notified via phone and email within 2 business days of the draw, and their full name, suburb & state will be published on <insert announcement link here> on 21 November 2022, for a minimum of 28 days. The winner must claim the Prize by 5:30pm AEST on 14 February 2023.
10. The first eligible entry drawn (winner)will receive one million (1,000,000) Velocity Points. The maximum notional value of the Prize is $20,331 based on a sample of Velocity Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program as at 28 July 2022. Conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program will apply. Full details of Velocity Frequent Flyer program can be found at https://experience.velocityfrequentflyer.com.
The maximum notional value of the Prize is provided for information purposes only and will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a Prize Winner through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize. The Prize value is in Australian Dollars. For example, Fly Economy Class from Sydney to London Heathrow return with Singapore Airlines for 214,700^ Velocity Points, inclusive of taxes, fees and carrier charges per person, as at 28July 2022 and are subject to change. ^ Reward Seat booking is based on a return Economy Class flight from Sydney to London Heathrow with Singapore Airlines booked on the Virgin Australia website. 214,700 Velocity Points is inclusive of taxes, fees and carrier charges and is correct as at 28 July 2022 and is subject to change. From 5 October 2022 the number of Points required for a Reward Seat will change, please refer to our new Points redemption table. Any changes made from 5 October to a Reward Seat booked prior to the 4 October 2022 will require a full cancellation and refund (if applicable) of the original ticket. To learn exact taxes, fees and carrier charges applicable to your route, please visit virginaustralia.com and select ‘Use Velocity Points’ when searching your flight or contact our Membership Contact Centre. Reward Seats are subject to availability, and seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights. Blackout periods may apply. A payment surcharge may apply. A checked baggage allowance is included in your fare. Add $40 or 5,200 Points for bookings made on the phone, for any Reward Seat booking made for an airline which can be booked online.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
11.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variations in prize values between such time and the date of prize redemption. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize item of equal or greater value. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Within a reasonable time frame after the relevant Winner’s Acceptance (and within one month of the Prize Draw), the Prize will be credited to the Prize Winner’s Velocity Frequent Flyer account, provided that they are a current and active Velocity Frequent Flyer member as per the Velocity Terms & Conditions https://experience.velocityfrequentflyer.com/member-support/terms-conditions
The Promoter is not responsible thereafter for the manner in which the Velocity Points are credited or any characteristics of those points. Velocity Points awarded must be redeemed in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the velocity Frequent Flyer program (https://experience.velocityfrequentflyer.com/member-support/terms-conditions), and any other terms and conditions disclosed at the time of redemption.
The redemption of the Prize is subject to the availability of rewards that may be obtained through the Velocity Frequent Flyer program.
In the event that a Prize is redeemed for reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Classic Flight Reward seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any reward seats available. The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
12.The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed void if forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
13. If the Prize is still unclaimed after three (3) calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw on 21 February 2023. In the case of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name will be published on<insert announcement link here> from 28 February 2023 for a minimum of 28 days. The unclaimed prize winner must claim the prize by 21 March 2023. Disposal of any unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation.
14.The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
17. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting this promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described. Entrants may access and/or change their data by following the procedures in the Promoter’s privacy policies which are available at https://freedomkitchens.com.au/privacy-policy/.
18. The winning entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
19. This is not a game of skill. The prize winner will be selected by MDSA at random through an automatic selection process.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
21. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
22. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.