EARN VELOCITY POINTS WHEN YOU TRAVEL
IN THE AIR
As a Velocity member, you can earn Velocity Points on eligible flights with Virgin Australia and our airline partners to over 600 destinations worldwide.
Find out more about how you can earn Velocity Points in the air with Virgin Australia and our global network of airline partners.
on the ground
Earn Velocity Points when you make a booking with our global travel partners.
Plus, if you use a Velocity Points earning credit card to make your purchase with our partners, you will earn Points twice - once with your card and again with our partners.
EARN VELOCITY POINTS everyday
Earn Velocity Points quickly and simply with a Velocity Points earning credit card. Every time you make a purchase, Velocity Points will be automatically allocated to your account each month. If you already have a credit card or don't want a new one you can still earn by transferring your existing participating credit or charge card points to Velocity1.
Global Wallet® is a Visa Prepaid Travel card, which allows you to load money and store it in multiple foreign currencies. You can then use it to make ATM withdrawals around the world, plus earn Velocity Points on your purchases. Global Wallet® rewards your in-store and online purchases with 2 Points per $1 AUD spent on international transactions, and 1 Point per $3 AUD spent for transactions made within Australia - Terms and Conditions apply2.
EVERY DAY PARTNERS
Our everyday partners allow you to earn Velocity Points on the “must-do’s”.
Fill up or shop at participating BP service stations³ and earn Velocity Points.
Feel the earn with Virgin Active and onsport.com.au or service your car with Midas.
Link your Visa Card to join Velocity Daily so you can earn Points at participating Velocity Daily Partners4. Currently trialling in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney, you can shop and earn Points every day when buying your coffee, getting a hair cut or doing some clothes shopping. Simply search Velocity Daily partners to find out where you can earn those Points.
Virgin Australia accelerate
As a business you could be reducing travel costs while increasing your flight benefits with Virgin Australia’s accelerate program.
Becoming a Virgin Australia accelerate member will give your company a range of unique benefits.
1. Please review the individual participating providers for their full Terms and Conditions. Each individual financial institution has minimum transfer requirements. Participating partners are subject to change without notice.
2. Velocity Rewards Pty Ltd ACN 116 089 448 acts as authorised representative of Rêv Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610. Rêv Australia Pty Ltd is the distributor and manages the Velocity Global Wallet® Visa Prepaid product for Cuscal Ltd ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116. Cuscal Ltd is the issuer of the product. Any advice is general advice that does not take account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Read the Global Wallet Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you. The product is available only to Australian resident Velocity Frequent Flyer members.
3. Available at participating BP service stations. Points capped at 150 litres of fuel and $100 of in-store shop, per transaction. Points will not be earned on selected purchases, including but not limited to Tobacco, Fleet and Gift Cards. See the full list of exclusions.
4. To earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points on purchases made with participating partners with the Velocity Daily Program, you must (1) enrol an eligible Australian Visa card in accordance with the instructions on the Velocity Daily website in the Velocity Daily Program; (2) use your enrolled Visa card to pay for your purchase at participating partners in store; and (3) select CREDIT or the payWave function when you complete your purchase in store (Eligible Transaction). Purchases made using an eligible card before your card is activated or purchases made using CHEQUE or SAVINGS will not earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. An eligible Australian Visa card is an active Visa Debit, Credit or Pre-paid card which has been issued in Australia. Visa-branded Gift cards or cards that have expired, have been cancelled or are otherwise invalid, are excluded from this program. You can enrol a maximum of five eligible cards. If a transaction is refunded or reversed within 30 days of the purchase, you will not earn Points on that transaction. If a transaction is partially refunded or reversed within 30 days of the date of the purchase, you will only receive Velocity Points for the portion of the transaction not refunded or reversed. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will be allocated to your account on Eligible Transactions approximately 40 days after the date of purchase. The Points you have earned and are displayed as available may take up to 40 days to appear in your Velocity Frequent Flyer My Account. To find out how many points you will earn on eligible purchases, see our participating partners for more details. The Velocity Daily trial will commence on 3 April 2018 and is expected to continue until 30 June 2018. The trial period may be extended, delayed or suspended by us at any time without further notice to you.
5. Purchasing Points with Velocity Points Booster is facilitated by Points Inc. Purchasing Points is subject to the membership Terms and Conditions. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. The applicable price will be the price published at the time of purchase and is subject to change without notice. Purchased Points are non-refundable. Points Booster transactions are processed outside of Australia. You are responsible for any additional fees charged by your financial institution in connection with your Points Booster transaction. The purchase of Points does not guarantee the availability of your desired reward. If you have any enquiries in relation to Points Booster, please contact the Membership Contact Centre.