REDEEM VELOCITY POINTS ON FLIGHTS, UPGRADES, HOLIDAYS AND TRAVEL
USE VELOCITY POINTS FOR FLIGHTS
As a Velocity member, you can redeem your Points for flights to over 600 destinations worldwide. With Reward Seats starting from 7,800 Points¹, plus taxes, carrier charges and fees, and award-winning reward seat availability, Velocity offers great choice and flexibility².
If you can’t find the Reward Seat you want, you can use your Velocity Points for an Any Seat³ with Virgin Australia.
USE VELOCITY POINTS FOR FLIGHT UpgradeS
One of our most popular types of redemption, all Velocity members can use Points to upgrade to the luxury of Business Class on Domestic and International Short Haul. Velocity Platinum and Gold members can also upgrade to Premium Economy or Business Class on our Long Haul services to Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
USE VELOCITY POINTS FOR HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL
REDEEM VELOCITY POINTS ON FUEL AND SHOPPING
USE VELOCITY POINTS FOR shopping
The Velocity Rewards Store is currently offline as we build a better shopping experience for you. During this time you will still be able to use your Velocity Points online via onsport.com.au and turn your Velocity Points into new activewear or the latest fitness gadget. Don't worry, our Rewards Store will be back soon and we will keep you updated. If you have any queries about an order placed before 28 June 2018 please contact our membership contact centre.
USE VELOCITY POINTS FOR FUEL
Use your Velocity Points towards fuel or in-store purchases at over 1,000 participating BP service stations⁴.
Swipe your Velocity membership card before you pay. If you have enough Points and the value of your eligible purchase is at least the value of your BP in-store redemption option, you'll be given the option to Pay with Points. You can change or update your BP in-store redemption option at any time for a value between $10 and $60. Find out how to use your Velocity Points to pay at BP.
- The Points prices displayed are correct as at 1 June 2016 and are subject to change. Redemption bookings are based on a one-way Reward Seat, are subject to availability and to the Velocity membership Terms and Conditions and must be booked at velocity website Taxes, fees and surcharges are payable at the time of booking. Taxes vary depending on carrier, city pair, fare class date and time of booking. A card payment fee may apply.
- Velocity Frequent Flyer awarded Best Redemption Ability for Middle East & Asia/Oceania category in 2013 and 2014 Freddie Awards, and ranked highest of all Asia Pacific region programs in Ideaworks Company’s 2013 SwitchFly Reward Seat Availability survey.
- View Redeeming Points for Air Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Available at participating BP service stations. Points will not be earned and cannot be redeemed on selected purchases, including but not limited to Tobacco, Fleet and Gift Cards. View the full list of Terms and Conditions.
- Purchasing Points with Velocity Points Booster is facilitated by Points Inc.
Purchasing Points is subject to the membership Terms and Conditions. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. The applicable price will be the price published at the time of purchase and is subject to change without notice. Purchased Points are non-refundable. Points Booster transactions are processed outside of Australia. You are responsible for any additional fees charged by your financial institution in connection with your Points Booster transaction. The purchase of Points does not guarantee the availability of your desired reward. If you have any enquiries in relation to Points Booster, please contact the Membership Contact Centre.