Transfer your existing reward points into Velocity Points
Millions of Australians have unused credit card, charge card, flybuys and hotel points sitting in their accounts. You don’t need to be one of them. Exchange those points for Velocity Points to put towards your next holiday.
TRANSFER AIRLINE POINTS
If you are a member of the KrisFlyer program, you can set up a link between your Velocity account and KrisFlyer accounts and convert Points and Miles between both programs. A minimum of 5,000 Points per conversion applies1.
TRANSFER CREDIT CARD POINTS
If you have an eligible credit or charge card, you can transfer your existing reward points to your Velocity account.
Want to earn Velocity Points2 on everyday spend? You can also take up a Velocity Co-brand credit card.
TRANSFER HOTEL POINTS
You can transfer your existing hotel reward program points with selected hotel partners3. Find out more how to transfer your existing points with Hilton HHonorsTM, Starwood Preferred Guest and more, to your Velocity account.
FAMILY POINTS TRANSFER
You can transfer Points from your account to the account of an eligible family member, who is also a frequent flyer member of Velocity, up to four times per membership year. Each transfer must be for between 5,000 and 125,000 Points.
TRANSFER FLYBUYS POINTS
Linked Velocity and flybuys members can transfer flybuys points in multiples of 2,000 for 870 Velocity Points within the Rewards section of your flybuys account. That’s up to 138,000 flybuys points per calendar year per household (equivalent to 60,030 Velocity Points)4.
- Airline Partner: For airline transfers each Points transfer from a member’s Velocity membership account must be a minimum of 5,000 Points and details for both accounts must match identically.
- Credit Card Partners: Available to Velocity members only and points earn and transfers who hold eligible cards with participating Card Partners only. For full details on points earn and transfers, including minimum Points transfer requirements and Card Partner Terms and Conditions visit velocityfrequentflyer.com/creditcards. The earning and redemption of Card Partner points is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the individual Card Partner reward program, see velocityfrequentflyer.com/creditcards. Points transfers will be administered solely by the individual Card Partner and transferred Points will be available in your Velocity account subject to the Card Partner Points transfer timeframes. Once Card Partner points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed.
- Hotel Partners: Available to Velocity members only and points earn and transfers who are members of eligible programs with participating hotel partners only. Individual Hotel Terms and Conditions and minimum Points transfers apply. For full details on points earn and transfers, including minimum Points transfer requirements and hotel partner Terms and Conditions visit velocityfrequentflyer.com/hoteltransferterms. View individual hotel partner Terms and Conditions, including qualifying rates and earn restrictions.
- flybuys: For full terms and conditions and to find out more, visit flybuys.com.au/velocity
- Velocity Points Booster: Purchasing Points is subject to the membership Terms and Conditions. Prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. The applicable price will be the price published at the time of purchase and is subject to change without notice. Purchased Points are non-refundable. Points Booster transactions are processed outside of Australia. You are responsible for any additional fees charged by your financial institution in connection with your Points Booster transaction. The purchase of Points does not guarantee the availability of your desired reward. If you have any enquiries in relation to Points Booster, please contact the Membership Contact Centre. Purchasing Points with Velocity Points Booster is facilitated by Points Inc.