Convert your everyday credit card spend into Velocity Points
Redeem your velocity points for up to $60 to spend on fuel or in store
TURN YOUR REAL ESTATE INTO A REAL ESCAPE
Thanks to Westpac, your new home, investment property or freshly refinanced house could come with a holiday.
- You will receive 200,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points when you take out a new eligible home loan under the Premier Advantage Package of $250,000 or more1.
- You will receive 500,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points when you take out a new eligible home loan under the Premier Advantage Package of $1,000,000 or more1.
Transferring Velocity Points from your Westpac account
Did you know you can transfer your existing Altitude Points from your eligible Westpac credit cards straight into your Velocity account?
- It’s flexible, you can choose when you transfer your points
- There is no maximum limit to the number of points you can transfer
- Set up Auto Redemption to automatically transfer your points
Take a look at our credit card options below. If your card is listed, you can transfer your existing Altitude Points to your Velocity account today3.
Westpac Altitude Platinum
Westpac Altitude Platinum Plus
Westpac Altitude Black
Westpac Altitude Business
Westpac Altitude Business Gold
Westpac Altitude Business Platinum
You can convert the points earned on your eligible Westpac credit cards to Velocity Points by transferring from your Westpac account, or by setting up Auto-Redemption, which will automatically transfer your accumulated Altitude Points balance to your nominated Velocity Account on your credit card statement date each month.
If your Velocity membership number is not already registered with Westpac, you can do this online in your account, or by calling 1300 887 820.
Just follow these simple steps:
Westpac Altitude Points Transfer
Step 1: Visit the Altitude Rewards website.
Step 2: Select Velocity on the Redeem Points page.
Step 3: Choose the Transfer Now option for a one off transfer of Altitude Points to Velocity Points.
Step 4: Log in to your Altitude Rewards Account and then enter the quantity of points to transfer (a minimum of 3,000 Altitude Points is required to transfer).
Step 5: Enter your Velocity Frequent Flyer number and select Send.
To set up Auto Redemption, simply:
Step 1: Visit the Altitude Rewards website.
Step 2: Select Velocity Auto-Redemption on the Redeem Points page.
Step 3: Choose the Set up Auto-Redemption option in order to automatically transfer your Altitude Points to Velocity Points upon each statement cycle.
Step 4: Log in to your Altitude Rewards Account and enter your first name, last name and Velocity membership number, and then select Set up Auto–Redemption.
Credit criteria, fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available on request. Based on Westpac's credit criteria, residential lending is not available for Non-Australian Resident borrowers. This information has been prepared without taking your objectives, needs and overall financial situation into account. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. This includes any tax consequences arising from this promotion for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
- 200,000/500,000 Velocity Points offer available for new home loans taken as part of the Premier Advantage Package with a minimum loan size of $250,000/$1,000,000, respectively. Offer is valid for applications submitted between 11 June 2018 to 30 September 2018 and settled by 30 November 2018. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Excludes internal refinances or switches within the Westpac Group, which includes refinances from Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS. Excludes Equity Access loans. Not available to company and trust account holders. The Velocity Points will be issued to the first person on the application form (Primary applicant). Only one Velocity Points home loan offer can be taken up by the Primary applicant within a 12 month period. Primary applicant must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program to receive the Velocity Points. The Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions apply. For more information on the Velocity Frequent Flyer program, visit experience.velocityfrequentflyer.com Velocity Points must be requested by the Primary applicant within 60 days of the loan settlement date. Velocity Points will be applied to the Primary applicant’s Velocity Frequent Flyer membership account within 21 days of the request. Premier Advantage Package Conditions of Use apply. $395 annual package fee applies. You must either hold or be approved for a Westpac Choice transaction account in order to qualify and continue to receive the benefits of the Premier Advantage Package. The credit material in this promotion has been prepared by Westpac.
- Credit card applications are subject to Westpac’s normal lending criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply and are available on request at any Westpac branch or via westpac.com.au. The features of the Altitude Card may change. Altitude Cards are issued by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. All Velocity Points redemptions with Velocity Frequent Flyer are subject to availability, which may be limited and to the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions. Individuals must be an Altitude cardholder and Velocity Member. The earning and redemption of Altitude Points is subject to the Altitude Rewards Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions set out when you do not earn Altitude Points, including on cash advances. Membership of Velocity is the cardholders' responsibility and is subject to the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions as amended from time to time, available at Velocity website. To redeem Altitude Points, the cardholder must register (by calling 1300 887 820 or at altituderewards.com.au) their Velocity Membership Number prior to their first redemption. Subsequent transfers can be done over the phone or online. The redemption of Points will be administered solely by Westpac Altitude and will take 3 business days for your new Velocity Points to reach your Velocity Membership Account from the date of redemption. Once Altitude Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions and cannot be reversed.
- Velocity Auto-Redemption: Set up Velocity Auto-Redemption online or by calling 1300 887 820. Once set up, each month your entire Altitude Points balance will be transferred to your nominated Velocity Frequent Flyer Account on your credit card statement cycle date. A minimum of 2 Altitude Points is required before points can be transferred. You will receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Altitude Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Altitude Points for Velocity Points and your name as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder’s name on your Altitude Rewards account. Velocity Auto-Redemption is a variation to the Altitude Rewards Terms and Conditions and allows you to convert your Altitude Points to Velocity Points for less than 3,000 Altitude Points. The redemption of Altitude Points is otherwise subject to the Altitude Rewards Terms and Conditions. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member.