Terms and Conditions:
1. The Points required for a Reward Seat will be based on the total miles for all sectors in a one way journey, except where there is a break in the journey. Where there is a break in the journey, the Points required is calculated on a per sector basis. A break in the journey includes: (a) a stopover, which means: (i) in an Australian domestic itinerary, a break of journey at an intermediate point when onward travel does not take place on the same calendar day; and (ii) for all other itineraries, including those containing a domestic to international connecting flight, when a passenger arrives at an intermediate point and is not scheduled to depart within 24 hours of arrival; (b) a change in class of travel within the journey; or (c) a change in operating airline where the airlines are located in different Reward Seat Points tables.
2. Taxes, carrier charges and applicable fees start from $16.95 and are payable at the time of booking. These charges vary depending on carrier, city pair, fare class date and time of booking and are subject to change. Information correct as at 8 January 2020.
3. Premium Economy is available on Virgin Atlantic, Delta Air Lines and Singapore Airlines.
4. Services operated by Mango, SA Express or Airlink are unavailable for Reward Seat redemption.
5. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, these are quoted at the time of booking and are subject to change. Fees calculated in the examples are correct as at 8 April 2021.
6 . Carrier charge quoted exclusive of GST. The carrier charge will attract the 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) an all-Domestic itinerary. GST is not payable on carrier charges for Australian Domestic flights as part of international bookings.
7. The quoted Points discount is correct as at 22 January 2020 and redemption levels are subject to change at the discretion of Velocity Frequent Flyer.
8. See full T&C's for Virgin Australia Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards